International Dance Festival
- Establishment of creative contacts, strengthening inter-regional relations and cooperation through the children's work, the formation of the creative potential of the younger generation
- Revival, preservation and development of national cultures and the strengthening of international cooperation
- Relationship with the best creative teams, promotion and popularization of choreography
- Providing methodological and advisory assistance in the field of choreography, the exchange of experience
- The support of the young, talented teens
Creative Association «Baltic Pearl» Saint Petersburg
Member of the International Dance Council CID UNESCO
With support of:
Committee of Youth Policy and interaction with public organizations of Saint Petersburg and the city administration, Oleg Vinogradov Foundation for the preservation and development of Classical Ballet, Boris Eifman Dance Academy, Nizny Novgorod city administration.
International Dance Festival «Emerald» will take place on professional stage of Cultural Palace “Krasnoe Sormovo” (Bul’var Yubileynyy, 32). The stage is equipped with modern sound, light and project equipment. Stage dimension: 13 m – wide, 14 m – deep.
International Dance Festival is open for dance groups of different styles, ballet schools, soloists and duets. One dance group can participate in a few nominations and age divisions. For the participation in solo or duet you have to send the video with one of your dance to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application Form is available in electronic form on our homepage. Deadline for sending Application Form is 10 (th) January 2020. It is possible to correct application form, but no later than 1 (st) February 2020. After we receive the completed application form, we contact you and send the confirmation.
The total time of dance performance should not be over 15 minutes.
Music requirements: CD/DVD drives or USB memory stick.
The dance festival has following nominations
- Classical dance
- Сontemporary dance (modern dance etc.)
- Folk dance
- Stylized folk dance
- Children’s dance
- Variety dance
- Street dance (Hip-hop, house, techno, funk styles etc.)
- Dance Groups (dance ensemble, etc.)
- Petite – 4-6 years
- Junior – 7-10 years
- Teen – 11-14 years
- Senior – 15-20 years
- Adult – 21 years and older
- Mixed group
- Performing skills-motion technique
- Compositional structure of programs
- Compliance with the repertoire of age peculiarities of artists
- Theatrical skills (plastic, costume, props, culture of performance)
- Selection and matching of musical and choreographic material
- Artistry, the disclosure of the artistic image.
The most essential and key principals of the Award and the Jury are objectivity, impartiality and uncompromising attitude.
The International Jury awards at the Gala Concert each dance group in each nomination and each age division based on the result protocols with Laureates I – III degrees and Diplomas I - III degrees.
The Juries can award some separate participants or the heads of dance groups with the following Diplomas: “Best ballet master work”, “Best concert master work”, “Best virtuosity and dramatics», “Best contemporary work” the gratitude letters and precious souvenirs can be issued as well. The heads of dance groups and teachers receive state certificates of participating in workshops.
All the dance groups are awarded with the memorable presents and state certificates.
The Grand Prix winner will be awarded a free trip to one of the next International Dance Festival.
Valuable presents and certificates for every participant of the Dance Festival.
The best dance groups will be given the incredible opportunity to dance on the one stage with famous ballet dancers of 21th century.
|Package||General fee per person (4 days, 3 nights)||Hotel|
|Standard||From 129 EUR||«Oka Hotel»***|
|Comfort||From 139 EUR||«Azimut Hotel»****|
The participation packages (standard and comfort) include:
- Participation in The International Dance Festival “Emerald”
- Dance workshops with famous choreographers of ballet schools and contemporary dance companies:
- Contemporary dance
- Russian folk dance
- Russian classical dance
- Ballet dance
- Accommodation in choice hotels (Standard or Comfort package) in Nizhny Novgorod city center
- Arrival/departure transfer service (from the airport to the hotel and back)
- Meal in the hotel restaurants including non-alcoholic drinks:
- «Standard 1», «Comfort 1» included: only breakfast
- «Standard 2», «Comfort 2» included: breakfast, 3 dinners
- «Standard 2», «Comfort 3», included: breakfast, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Arrival/departure transfer service from the hotel to Cultural Palace “Krasnoe Sormovo” during Dance Festival Competition
- Gala-dinner for the heads of dance groups and teachers with juries and event planners
- Special disco for our participants
- A lot of exciting communications and positive emotions
- English, German and Spanish support during whole stay in Nizhny Novgorod
- The preparation of the invitation letter for getting VISA
- The memorable presents and certificates for all dance group
- Visa processing fee. Visa processing fees are calculated according to “Consular fees of the consular institutions of Russia
- Extra day in Nizhny Novgorod including breakfast:
«Standard» Oka Hotel – 20 EUR/per person,
«Comfort» Azimut Hotel – 25 EUR/per person
- Additional meal (lunch or dinner) – 6 EUR
- Medical insurance
- Train tickets, flight tickets, bus tickets to Nizhny Novgorod
- Accommodation in Single Room
- Professional video recording during the International Dance Festival Competition
- Guided sightseeing tours (the cost of all excursions depends on the number of your dance group)
- The prepayment for the participation in the international dance festival “EMERALD” is due on 10 (th) January 2020 in amount of 90 EUR/per person.
- The prepayment for the extra days is due on 10 (th) January 2020.
- If the dance group has more than 15 participants, the head of group doesn’t pay the General Fee.
|«Standard 1» (breakfast)||«Standard 2» (breakfast, dinner)||«Standard 3» (breakfast, lunch, dinner)|
|129 EUR||147 EUR||165 EUR|
Accommodation in the Oka Hotel***
|«Comfort 1» (breakfast)||«Comfort 2» (breakfast, dinner)||«Comfort 3» (breakfast, lunch, dinner)|
|139 EUR||157 EUR||175 EUR|
Accommodation in the Azimut Hotel****
- Time for check in – from 14:00 (local time)
- Time for check out – at 12:00 (local time)
- Arrival to Nizhny Novgorod (meeting, transfer from the airport/railway station to the hotels)
- Transfer to Nizhny Novgorod (by requests)
- 13:00 – 16:00 –Lunch in the hotel’s restaurant
- 16:00 – free time. You can book one of our guided excursions (see «Optional tours»)
- 19:00 – 20:00 – Dinner in the hotel’s restaurant
- 20:00 – Meeting for the dance groups’ leads in the hotel “Azimut” (Zalomova street, 2)
- 07:00 – 09:00 – Breakfast
- Stage rehearsal before the parts of the competition (limited time)
- 09:00 – 09:15 - Opening of the International Dance Festival EMERALD on the professional stage of Cultural Palace “Krasnoe Sormovo” (Bul’var Yubileynyy, 32).
- 09:15 – 20:00 (with the break for lunch) International Dance Festival EMERALD on the professional stage of Cultural Palace “Krasnoe Sormovo” (Bul’var Yubileynyy, 32).
- 12:00 – 15:00 – Lunch in the hotel’s restaurant
- Excursions (by requests)
- 20:00 – 21:00 – Entertaining program for participants
- 20:00 – 23:00 – Dinner in the hotel’s restaurant
- 07:00 – 09:00 – Breakfast
- 10:00 – 17:00 – Dance workshops with famous choreographers of ballet schools and contemporary dance companies:
- Folk dance
- Modern choreography
- Classical dance
- Ballet gymnastics
- 14:00 – 16:00 – Lunch in the hotel’s restaurant
- 17:00 – Rehearsal of the awarding ceremony
- 17:30 – Gala concert and awarding ceremony of the International Dance Festival EMERALD on the professional stage of Cultural Palace “Krasnoe Sormovo” (Bil’var Yubileynyy, 32).
- 19:15 – 20:30 – Disco for participants in Cultural Palace “Krasnoe Sormovo” (Bul’var Yubileynyy, 32).
- 19:30 – Gala dinner for the groups’ leaders
- 21:00 – 22:30 – Dinner in the hotel’s restaurant
- 07:00 – 10:00 – Breakfast
- Free time. You can book one of our guided excursions (see «Optional tours»)
- Departure “See you!”
Extension of the living in the hotel by personal request.
* Dinner is included in packages “Standard 2”, “Standard 3”, “Comfort 2”, “Comfort 3”
* Lunch is included in package “Standard 3, “Comfort 3”
The team of professional, renowned and respected figures in the world of dance:
Denis Feizov (Kazan, Russia) – Choreographer, member of SID UNESCO, ballet-master of Mariinsky Theatre, professor of the modern choreography in Kazan State University
Veronika Kasperova (Minsk, Belarus) – Artist of ballet in the Belarusian State Circus, artistic director of the dance group “VK gr”, choreographer model-dance show «SKstyleBarcelona» in Barcelona, choreographer of performances of the International Competition “Eurovision”, champion of Latvia of the contemporary dance.
Butyrkin Valeriy (Moscow, Russia) – Choreographer, ballet-master, honored worker of culture of Russia, docent of The State Musical Pedagogical Institute named after M.M. Ippolitov-Ivanov.
Creative Association «Baltic Pearl»
3rd Sovetskaya street, 9, office 311, Saint Petersburg, Russia
For applications and further information please contact us on e-mail email@example.com
or call us:
For dance groups/ soloists from EU / Asia / USA / Africa
Artur Nikiforov + 49 172 278 63 22 (WhatsApp, Messenger)